Treasure Hunt- SLJ Task 1 + Bonus

kia ora bloggers,

For the first blog post of the summer learning journey, we had a science treasure hunt. For this task I got all the equipment and added it into my video.

The bonus I think was meant to be the step it up we were meant to use all the things that we found during the treasure hunt to make something. It could be anything at all. I collected some objects i found around the house like a lego a bolttle cap and more. I know that the creation I made wasn’t great but here is what I made.(Please do not mind my siblings in the backround noise.)

Thank you for visting my blog                                                                                                                                                                  Have a great summer. Feel free to leave me a comment:)                                                                                                               Blog ya later!!

4 thoughts on “Treasure Hunt- SLJ Task 1 + Bonus

1. Kia ora, ko Neha taku ingoa, nō te kura o Hay Park school ahau.
    He mea whakamiharo koe. Aroha ana ahau ki to hanga i hanga e koe.Kia pai tō rā.
    By Neha

2. Hi Asmah,

It’s Emma here from the Summer Learning Journey.

I can see you have been very resourceful for this activity. This means you have managed to find all the equipment you needed through what you had around at home! Well done. Speaking clearly and loudly meant that I could hear you easily, even with some background noise. I wonder what you could use the extra objects you found for? Awesome work Asmah.

1. Hey there Emma,

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I wonder what i am going to need the extra object for but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Thank you
      -Asmah:)