Escape room- Task 22 SLJ – Kickstart

Kia ora bloggers,

For todays task we had make an escape room. I made a escape room as part of the task. Now YOU can check it out turst me the last question may be pretty hard… Ok fine its really hard its even took me half an hour getting the answer so take your time.

If you think I need anything or im missing anythig feel free to comment it down bellow and stay tuned for the step it up. Here is the escape room.

Blog ya later!

3 thoughts on “Escape room- Task 22 SLJ – Kickstart

1. Kia Ora Asmah,

Now this is an awesome math challenge to keep your brains calculating during school break and it is even more awesome because it was made by my Mum!!

I think you have created an amazing escape room and I had a go at completing your clues and escaping but unfortunately I could not view a few of your files.

To make sure that you get quality comments on your work could you please update the sharing settings.
    Here is a screencast to show you how to make your content anyone with the link can view.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Ka kite anō,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

2. Kia ora Asmah,

I just wanted to remind you to update the sharing settings on a few of the links in your escape room. We want to make sure you are getting the quality comments and points you deserve for you posts!

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey